local NPR station 88.5 WFDD. This week’s broadcast will be an astronomy related topic that will include an interview with Dr. John Barrow from Cambridge University about stellar formation and how that relates to the matter we’re all composed of. You can stream the broadcast from WFDD’s site tomorrow evening, May 6th, or catch it on the air Sunday May 8th at 8:35AM and 5:35PM.
Below are links to stream some of Shawn’s previous astronomy related broadcasts. Click on any of these titles to be linked to the broadcast stream.
- A New Ninth Planet
- Why We Explore Other Worlds
- Early Earth Not A Friendly Place For Formation Of Life
- New Discoveries From NASA’s New Horizons Mission to Pluto
- How We Got To Pluto
- Are We Alone, In The Universe?
- Meteorites and Distant Forming Solar Systems
- New NASA Space Engine Defies Physics
- Rosetta: Space probe drops robotic lander on comet 67P
- Rosetta Space Probe Explores the Origins of the Solar System
- “Houston, We Have A Problem”
- Charlie Talks With An Astronaut