The Young Astronomers Newsletter
By Bob Patsiga
In this month’s edition of the newsletter Bob discusses:
- More information about the upcoming solar eclipse on August 21st.
- Scientists in Scotland are recreating the Mars environment in a lab and what their findings mean for potential life on Mars including our intentions for visitation.
- Follow up on the Cassini mission and it’s pending dramatic end of mission procedure.
- News on the progress of the James Webb Space Telescope.
- Astronomical August birthdays
- Celestial happening in August.
The FAS and Kaleideum staff will be hosting a solar eclipse viewing event at Kaleideum on August 21st. Follow along at the club’s website, www.fas37.org, or our Facebook page for further details in the coming week.