The Young Astronomers Newsletter
By Bob Patsiga
In this month’s edition of the newsletter Bob discusses:
- Some concerning developments with the ongoing Juno mission.
- Some interesting theories scientists are pursuing to help describe the early formation of the solar system.
- Developments at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Green Bank, West Virginia
- Research into dark matter that may be leading us to rethink how we understand the universe.
- The loss of a renowned space explorer.
- Celestial happenings in February.
- February astronomical birthdays.
- Information about one of our past presidents and his affinity for astronomy.